“The UA770 utilizes the latest in converting technology delivering fast accurate rewinds, precision cuts, automatic label printing for lot number traceability and a 40% increase in productivity compared to analog methods” stated Chase Pender, Marketing Manager for Supply55, Inc.
BENEFITS OF NEPATA UA770 SMART REWINDER/TRIMMEr
- Rewinding speed up to 3 feet per second.
- Rewinding and trimming up to 30 inch widths.
- 99.9% rewinding accuracy.
- QuickMOUNT™ mandrels for fast efficient loading and increased production capacity.
- Precision cuts; variance of less than 1%, resulting in less waste, less rejects and fewer customer complaints.
- Productivity gain of over 40% compared to analog methods.
- Automatic label printing including bar codes for professional inventory control, reduction in shipping errors and elimination of roll length errors.
- Metric and Imperial system data supported concurrently.
- Types of material processed include; self adhesive vinyl films, sandblast mask, vehicle wrap films, magnetic films, flex films, flock, heat transfer vinyl, banner material, VHB tape, photo paper, engineering paper, wallpaper, reflective films, mesh and many others.
The UA770 combined with the ConvertPlus2 software delivers complete control over the converting process. The CP2 software system tracks lot numbers from master rolls to production rolls and generates individual bar code labels containing roll length, part number, description, bin location, operator, product branding and other useful data.
NEPATA converting centers are available exclusively through Supply55, Inc. in North America. MORE INFO