All too often, screen printers feel like they’re a “one-person band,” selling, purchasing, printing, producing—and managing their business. Knowing how tough that can be, Ryonet channeled the experience of its garage band and garage printer founders to provide some back up for your gig.
Its new, upgraded membership program provides assistance throughout your operation, from sales to shipping.
Check out these high notes:
- Free shipping on all Plus Products and supplies, with no minimum purchase stipulations. (Plus Products are selected supplies that ship from one of the company’s seven national locations to 96% of the country in two days or less.)
- Earn Plus Products reward points worth up to 10% of an order to be applied to future purchases of screen printing essentials—including equipment
- Eligibility for the Ryonet Rental Program for Automated Equipment
- 50 percent off retail for all Ryonet educational sessions, including on-site Screen Print Experience and online classes
- Inclusion in Ryonet’s Printer Directory, a listing of textile screen printers and related art services through the United States
- Additional sales and discounts on Plus Products and special savings on Allmade Apparel when available
- Opportunities for one-on-one business consulting with industry experts
- Inclusion in the Ryonet Members’ Facebook forum
… and more. There’s even a new membership pricing option that lets you pay $24.69 a month or $199 annual, for a 30 percent savings! To learn more and sign up, go to https://blog.screenprinting.com/the-ryonet-band//. MORE INFO