InkSoft Publishes New Article On  ‘Listening For New Opportunities’

In a new InkSoft article, industry veteran Marshall Atkinson discusses 12 ways to listen to customer feedback to gain valuable direction for your business.   In “Listening: Key To Discovering Opportunities” the veteran notes that our brains filter all but about 20% of the “noise” we are exposed to every day. By training ourselves to hone in on some of the other 80%, we can gain valuable insights that can help us in our daily business.

He offers tips on how to create new habits, not focusing too much time on one aspect of your business to the neglect of others, learning from complaints, how to show that you care and be open, among other words of wisdom.

To read this article, go to

Atkinson publishes his blog every Saturday focusing on timely topics for decorated apparel businesses.  MORE INFO